CC DISK PEEK are discs made of polyetheretherketone (PEEK) material, suitable for milling structures, individual abutments, denture bases and root pins.
Indications of PEEK material:
- 4-unit bridge with up to 2 links in the posterior region
- 6-unit bridge with up to 2 links in the anterior region
- Partial removable dentures
- Telescopic works and secondary crowns
- Temporary individual build-ups and build-ups for healing in the anterior area
- Fixed dentures over 4 implants
- Reinforcement of total dentures (in the area of the alveolar ridge)
- Maryland bridges, inlay-supported units
- Root pins
- where the minimum dimensions of prosthetic replacements cannot be achieved,
- where there is a likelihood of an allergic patient reaction,
Apply a bond (such as Visio.link) to the finished surface according to the manufacturer's instructions and then apply a composite material suitable for PEEK.